7.28.2009

pirates games should be free

It pains me that I live 10 minutes from downtown Cleveland yet nearly all my favorite sports teams (sans the Cavs) are geographically located in Pittsburgh. It's honestly a struggle. I want Trevor to grow up around baseball; he'll see his first Major League game this weekend. But the two-and-one-half-hour drive to PNC Park to watch the Pirates is arduous. Unfortunately, he may actually grow up an Indians fan by default.

A small part of that dilemma was solved this week when I found a website that streams live TV--including sports games--for free. Granted, it's probably illegal and will most likely be shut down any day now, but I've watched the Pirates lose three straight this week at ATDHE.net. I don't feel bad stealing TV because, on pace for 17 consecutive losing seasons, someone should actually pay me to watch Pirates games.

But that's a whole other blog post. In this case, If you've relocated and didn't want to jump ship to the local sports teams, ATDHE.net could be a lifesaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment